Your data is obtained:
• By subscribing to our Newsletter on the website. If you wish to no longer receive Newsletters, you can remove your address from our mailing list by clicking on the link at the bottom of each newsletter. You will also be able, in the same way, to modify your personal data at any time;
• By registering on the website, if you are eligible to make purchases on the website.
Each time you access our website, data are additionally recorded in the form of a protocol, such as:
• The website from which our page is consulted;
• The IP address;
• The date/time of accesses;
• Information about the browser and operating system used.
Healsi's website and emails may use “cookies”. A "cookie" is text information that we send to your browser's cookie file on your computer by our web server. This allows our website to remember each user when a connection is established between the web server and the browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to identify users and allow our web server to present customized web pages that will improve the experience on the www.healsi.eu website.
Enable and disable cookies
You have the possibility to accept or decline cookies by changing your Internet browser settings.
Healsi's Data Protection policies are in compliance with Law No. 67/98 - Personal Data Protection Act of October 26, 1998.